We have created a number of resources in collaboration with our partners to help you get the most out of the Internet safely.
- TELUS WISE Helping our kids use their smartphone safely guide
- TELUS WISE Helping our kids navigate cyberbullying
- TELUS WISE Helping our kids navigate their wired world
- TELUS WISE Privacy matters guide
- TELUS WISE distracted driving guide
- TELUS WISE Helping Canadian adults navigate their wired world
Smartphone tip sheets
- Talking to Your Kids about Sexting – Tip sheet
- Help! Someone shared a photo of me without my consent – Tip sheet
- Quiz: is your kid ready for a smartphone?
- TELUS WISE Smartphone Contract
- TELUS WISE Online Slang Glossary
- TELUS WISE Social Media Guide
- WE Schools #RiseAbove Digital Citizenship lesson plans:
- TELUS partnered with eOne to support the release of the film Wonder, based on author R.J. Palacio’s novel of the same name. See lesson plans below:
- TELUS WISE footprint discussion guide
- The guide offers activities to help reinforce the digital literacy skills introduced in the videos, quizzes and comics in the TELUS WISE footprint challenge.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions or ideas for additional resources.