Create a comic strip that speaks to good digital citizenship.
Enter by October 6, 2017.
Submit your comic below!
Accepting submissions for: 13 more days
Closes on Oct 6, 2017
There are 5 steps in creating your comic
Pick a story
Create your characters
Write your script and title your comic
Finish your submission
Submit your comic idea
Everything you need to know about the contest
TELUS WISE footprint is a program for youth grades 2-6, designed to help students learn how to be good digital citizens and keep their digital footprint clean. The TELUS WISE footprint comic contest is the opportunity for youth to author a unique and innovative comic strip illustrating online scenarios that speak to good digital citizenship. Please read the complete TELUS WISE footprint comic contest rules before entering.
How to enter and prizes
To enter the TELUS WISE footprint comic contest:
- Choose a digital literacy scenario
- Create your characters
- Write your script
- Title your comic
- Read and agree to the Contest Rules
- Submit your comic strip idea
Prizes are awarded as follows:
- 1st place: $3,000 for the winner’s school; and $500 for themselves.
- 2nd place: $2,000 for winner’s school; and $500 for themselves.
- 3rd place: $1,000 for winner’s school; and $500 for themselves.
The top three winning comic strips will be posted on the TELUS WISE footprint comic gallery.