Be creative. Be positive.
Make a difference
Based on our recent TELUS Wise End Cyberbullying video contest, it’s clear that youth are keen to drive change and put an end to cyberbullying.
See the winning entries below.
Congratulations to Georgia A. for her winning video
Share the videos below using the social buttons, with hashtag #TELUSWise
Produce and submit a short video, 60 seconds or less, that explores the subject of cyberbullying and provides positive messages and recommendations for rising above cyberbullying.
Potential ideas and approaches may include:
- Tell a personal story about your first-hand experience being cyberbullied, how you dealt with it and any advice you have for others.
- Share your story about witnessing cyberbullying and what you did to help the situation.
- Create a Public Service Announcement (PSA) video that creates awareness for cyberbullying, the impact it can have and what we can do to end it.
How to Win
By entering, you have the chance to win a cash prize that will be split evenly between yourself and your school.
TELUS judges will select the top 3 video entries. Video entries will be posted online for the public to vote for their favourite. Voting outcomes will dictate 1st, 2nd and 3rd place winners. For details on judging, winner selection process, and timelines please see the full Contest Rules.
- Video must be recorded in digital format and posted to YouTube as an unlisted video
- Video content can be either English or French
- Video must not exceed 60 seconds in length
- Video must not contain music that requires licensing
- Videos must not mention specific student names/school names
- Videos can feature you, the entrant, and up to 3 other people, maximum. For anyone under 18 who is featured in the video, you must obtain their parental/legal guardian consent.
Entries will be disqualified if they are deemed to contain inappropriate or violent content, if they make inappropriate suggestions or recommendations and/or cannot be shared publically due to the nature of the content.